Saturday, January 22, 2011

Have A Little Trust In Me...

"The way you overcome shyness is to become so wrapped up in something that you forget to be afraid." ~Lady Bird Johnson

~*~*~*~

Before I write anything else here, THANK you! I don't know exactly who or what (well, I do know a few of the "who's" and what's, but I think/feel like there are more that I can't explain...) is behind it, but in the past few days, it seems as though I have been flooded with positive vibes and better feelings. (I think my last few posts have been a bit negative and filled with --- something. Fear and self-doubt seem to be a pretty good description!) I don't like to think of myself as 'that' person, but I am her, when I let myself be. Thankfully, this isn't often (and I should see it coming this time of year, of course); when it happens, though, it scares the bejesus out of me! From the comments on postings here to facebook messages and just support from my family and friends, and even a vivid visit from my favorite great-grandmother in a dream early this morning (is that crazy to post? I just "feel" that it was more than a random jolt of brain currents, and the calming I felt is making me feel like I'm going to interpret it however the heck I want, anyway) I am grateful for the warm blanket of support that I am feeling right now. So, as great-grandma would say, danke schon!

** I have more to write on this topic, but am off to work, so --- it will wait until later I suppose!

No comments:

Post a Comment